We respect your privacy
1.The information we collect about you
Whenyour or your company registers for our service, we collect the following personal information from you: 1.1 name; 1.2 postal address, email address, telephone number and the commercial entity you work for;
2. How we will use the information about you
By registering on the online form page and providing the information in this form, or providing your personal information via other channels like chats and emails, you consent to Shippingchimp Inc’s collection and storage of your personal information provided. When you complete this Registration Form, you understand and agree that Shippingchimp Inc may process and share your Personal Information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To grant you access to services and solutions offered by Shippingchimp Inc;
- To send you emails, promotions and marketing materials related to Shippingchimp Inc products, events, activities and offerings;
- To be contacted by a Shippingchimp Inc sales person;
- To send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us or other product offerings from the company.
- To authorize the transfer of your Personal Information to Shippingchimp Inc authorized third parties for the purpose of delivering Shippingchimp Inc’s services and solutions to you and for direct marketing purpose.
- To provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- To perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Shippingchimp Inc directly or with a Shippingchimp Inc partner
- To reply to an email or other web forms/chats you have initiated and/or submitted
- To provide response to any support service request from you.
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data with industry standard encryption techniques for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. Refer to GDPR compliance section.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our service and/or provide you with related information from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. If you prefer not receive this information, please send a blank email message to [email protected] If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
6. How we protect your information
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
7. Payment Processing for ShippingChimp.com
8. Access to your information and updating/correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected] . We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to [email protected] You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
9. Sale of business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
10. Your consent
By submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of the information as set out in this policy.
11. Customer Provided Content
ShippingChimp.com permits Customers to integrate third party shipping carriers to collect shipping information (“Customer Content”). Such customer content is accessible only by the Customer and Shippingchimp Inc does not use any Customer Content for marketing and does not share with any third parties.
12. Compelled Disclosure
Shippingchimp Inc reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, legal process or other governmental authority; provided, however, that unless prohibited by law, Shippingchimp Inc will use its reasonable efforts to give you notice to enable you to seek a protective order or take other appropriate action.
13. Privacy and Children
Shippingchimp Inc Web sites do not offer information intended to attract children. Shippingchimp Inc does not knowingly solicit personal data from children under the age of 16.
14. Processing Data Outside of European Economic Area (EEA)
We may update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
16. How to contact us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or requests to access, update or delete Your Personal Information should be directed to [email protected]
17. Links to other websites